Saturday 15 February 2014

Lomography (15/02/2014)

Lomography (15/02/2014)


To kick start my new photography project (Growth and Evolution) I took the Lomography Action Sampler and hit the streets of London.  My new theme is based upon the evolution and development of Photography as a medium. I aim to pursue different forms of photography; analogue, instant, digital and maybe even darkroom experiments.

 A flock of Birds




I went to London to visit the UAL: London College of Communication. I took these while we commuted around. I'm quite surprised with how they turned out. They have this pale colour which is visible in colour film - particularly with this brand of film (Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400). Quite a lot of the shots were taken in dark conditions, it was cloudy and raining all day. Some shots that I took after sunset still retained a lot of detail. It's quite versatile compared to digital - where if you have an underexposed shot it isn't manageable.  




No comments:

Post a Comment