Monday 22 June 2015

A great end to a wonderful year (22.06.2015)

A great end to a wonderful year (22.06.2015)

So I've finished my first year at university. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be that great - but it turned out to be really fun! I learnt a ton about technical stuff like studio lighting, and business-y things, and met lots of wonderful and unique people.

 
From one of my last uni projects this year. 

Most of the memories I made this year ended up on my wall. Or should I say my old wall, because I no longer live there. I had a big wall(s) filled with Polaroids with friends and photoshoots.









Lovely Polaroids from my last few shoots

It's been a brilliant year, a huge thank you to everyone I've met and have helped me along the way. I hope 2nd year of uni will be equally as enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment